- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices Havarti cheese
- ½ avocado, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounces fresh snow crab meat
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on one side of each slice of the bread, then stack buttered sides together. Cut the Havarti slices in half and layer 1 half slice on top of each bread stack, then a few slices of avocado, then half of the snow crab on each bread stack then the remaining Havarti cheese slices. Place bread buttered side down in a fry pan over medium heat. Cover with a lid and let cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and flip sandwich to the other side and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is toasty golden and cheese has melted. The second side will cook faster than the first so watch carefully.
- Cut in half and enjoy hot.