- 1 bag of fresh, organic spinach
- 1 carton of organic strawberries
- 2 large Hass avocados, sliced into cubes
- 1/3 cup of raw walnuts or slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup of crumbled goat feta or goat cheese
- 1 tsp of sumac to season
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup of good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of tamari sauce (GF soy-sauce)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients together and store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve the salad.
- In a serving bowl, assemble all the ingredients together and drizzle with the vinaigrette. This vinaigrette recipe makes plenty, you may store your leftover dressing in the fridge for up to 2-3 days in an airtight container.