- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups crushed Corn Flakes
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and Ranch Seasoning. Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour mixture, dip into eggs, then dredge in crushed Corn Flakes, pressing to coat.
- Place onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and coat with nonstick spray. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 16-18 minutes.* Stir in zucchini during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.