- 4 avocados, sliced in half length-wise and pitted
- 8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- 3.25 ounces flaked fresh cooked crab
- 1 cup finely shredded Cabots White Oak Cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely diced vidalia onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, crab, shredded cheddar, onions, parsley, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, and eggs; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture equally on top of each avocado half (you may have a little mixture remaining, depending on the size of your avocados). Place in a glass 9×13 baking dish without tilting the avocados, and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.