- 8 1-inch thick boneless pork chops
- 4 cups prepared stuffing mix or leftover stuffing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves (or other fresh herb)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Cut a pocket into side of each pork chop (leaving fat side intact).
- Stuff pork chops, dividing stuffing equally between pork chops. Place stuffed chops on a cookie sheet or in a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rub mixture on top of each pork chop.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes or until pork chops have reached at least 145˚F.