- 1 cup (90g) gluten free rolled oatsor gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup (ours was 60g) protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (about 250g/just over a cup mashed)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120g or 4 large) egg whites
- 1 cup milk of your choice (we use unsweetened almond)
- Optional: choc chips/nuts/spices of your choice
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Grease and/or line a 8″ square or round tin and set aside.
- Mash your banana in a medium mixing bowl and add in all of your other ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Pour your oatmeal mix into your baking dish and bake for 20-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Once baked, allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving. I actually like mine cold so I usually pop the whole batch in the fridge once it’s cool and then slice it in the morning.
- This will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge or can be frozen in slices in individual zip lock or freezer bags and then defrosted as needed (I just take one out the night before and leave it in the fridge and it’s ready to go in the morning!)
- Top with nut butter, eat as is or serve however you fancy!