- 3 medium size bananas
- 1-2 box of Vanilla Wafers
- One small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- One small box of Instant Banana Pudding
- 1 container of Cool Whip (12 oz)
- Prepare vanilla and banana pudding according to the direction on the box.
- Fold together in a larger bowl or mixer.
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/4″ pieces
- In an oval dish, place a layer of vanilla wafers.
- Follow with a layer of pudding mixture.
- Lay bananas over the pudding mix, making sure to cover each bite with bananas.
- Add a layer of cool whip.
- Then, repeat the process.
- Finish a layer of vanilla wafers. Crushed vanilla wafers (optional).