Beefy Tomato Macaroni Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1- 26.46 ounce container Pomi Chopped Tomatoes
- 1- 26.46 ounce container Pomi Strained Tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- salt and pepper, as desired
- In a large sauce pan or soup pot, brown ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper while browning.
- Add broth, chopped and strained tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar, basil and steak seasoning. Bring to slight boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked macaroni and heat through and serve!