- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Blueberries
- 2 cups frozen banana slices, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk, divided
- 1 cup frozen DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine blueberries, 1 cup banana slices, 1/2 cup almond milk in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary. Transfer mixture to a bowl and clean blender.
- Combine pineapple, remaining 1 cup banana slices, yogurt, coconut, and 2 tablespoons milk in blender. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Layer smoothie mixtures by spooning blue mixture into glasses. Spoon yellow mixture on top and follow with another layer of blue mixture.
- TIP: Use a knife or small spatula to swirl the blue and yellow layers.