- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt , or more to taste
- 4 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 4 cups small diced cauliflower florets
- 8 oz bacon (about 8 slices), diced and sauteed until crisp and drained
- 1 1/4 cups small cubed Colby Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion , rinsed under water and drained (if it’s a mild one you can add a little more)
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl (I like to set aside about 1/4 of the bacon and red onion to sprinkle over the top at the end for more color, that’s totally optional).
- Pour dressing over top then toss to evenly coat. Serve within and hour of adding dressing for best results.