- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the pork chops with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top pork chops with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil pork chops until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!