- 1 stick butter – softened, not melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil – softened, not melted
- 2 tbsp collagen powder
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Dash of salt
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients except the pecans. Mix until it is a creamy mixture with no separation. (your butter and coconut oil needs to be soft so that you can mix easily, not melted)
- Once you have a smooth mixture you can add dollops into a silicon mold to fill 14 cavities. Smooth the mixture into each cavity.
- You can now add your pecan piece on top and kind of push them in or make sure they are into the butter mixture so that they stick when frozen instead of just falling off after they are frozen.
- Put the fat bombs in the freezer and freeze until hardened, then transfer to a storage bag or container and store in the freezer.