- 1 salmon fillet, skin on, boneless
- 2 teaspoons cajun or creole seasonings
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix seasoning blend together.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry.
- Place salmon on oven proof pan, coat both sides with olive oil.
- Season salmon with seasoning blend, rub into salmon on both sides.
- Place salmon skin side down, top with lemon juice and zest.
- Bake at 475 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with parsley and serve with extra lemon.