- 2 qts apple juice (I went organic)
- 2 qts apple cider (hands down, you’ve got to try Musselman’s)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 caramel candies (unwrapped)
- 500 ml Junior Johnson Moonshine
- 250 ml Caramel Vodka
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, light brown sugar, white sugar and caramel candies in a large pot. Bring up to a gentle boil, then reduce to simmer and cover.
- Simmer for at least 1 hour, longer is okay. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Strain out the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add in the moonshine and caramel vodka, stir to combine. Bottle it up in some mason jars and either chill in the refrigerator or store in a cool place.