- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Swerve
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Turtle Cheesecake Topping:
- ½ cup-3/4 cup chopped walnut/pecans
- Drizzle dark chocolate and caramel
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and eggs and blend.
- Add in sour cream and blend.
- Add swerve sifting in slowly as you blend together.
- Add lemon juice and almond extract and finish blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9” Springform pan. Pour batter to 2/3 full in height.
- Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 45-60 min and check. Cheesecake should be rising and lightly browned. Bake for another 20-25 minutes watching closely. The outside parameter should be firm yet the center somewhat soft.
- Once done pull out let cool then place in refrigerator to chill and continue to firm before serving.
- When serving drizzle dark chocolate on top of the cake and add ½ cup to ¾ cup chopped walnuts and pecan mixture to top and finish with a reduced sugar caramel sauce drizzle.