- 2.5 pounds cauliflower, core removed and roughly chopped into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, approximately 2 green onions
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Spray a 9×9 or similar sized baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil then add in the cauliflower. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is very soft. Drain the water then return the cauliflower to the pot.
- Add the smoked paprika, granulated garlic, salt and pepper and cream cheese. Use an immersion stick to purée the cauliflower until smooth. Add in the Greek yogurt and all of the cheese minus 1/4 cup and purée again until smooth. Taste for seasoning. Stir in the green onions then transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese on top is golden and melted. Sprinkle with extra smoked paprika and green onions.