- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz Velveeta or American cheese, chopped to small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken in a skillet until completely cooked through. Add soup, sour cream, pepper, garlic powder, 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella, and velveeta, milk, and broth to skillet. Gently stir till combined. Add cooked pasta and gently stir.
- Mix breadcrumbs with melted butter and set aside.
- Spread pasta mixture in the baking dish. Top with remaining 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese and evenly top with buttered breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.