- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, tails on is fine
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large loaf ciabatta bread, sliced in half like a large sandwich
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of cheddar jack cheese
- Remove the tails from the shrimp and set aside. In a large saute pan, melt the butter of medium heat. Add the shrimp and old bay seasoning. Cook just for a minute or two until coated well with the seasoning. Remove from heat and let cool. When cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the shrimp in a medium bowl with the mayo, garlic, chives, dill, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto the cut ciabatta bread. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10-13 minutes. Ovens vary so check it at 10 minutes to see if it looks completely warmed through and that the cheese is melted. Slice into sticks. Serve warm.