- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons LorAnn Cherry Bakery Emulsion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Into the bowl of your stand mixer, place butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar. Mix to combine. Add another cup of powdered sugar, followed by milk. Mix to combine. Add remaining of powdered sugar, cherry emulsion and food coloring. Mix to combine.
- Using a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop, scoop cherry mixture into balls and place onto a sheet pan. Once all mixture has been rolled into balls, place into freezer to chill for 2 hours or until solid.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Stir in peanuts.
- In batches, dip cherry balls into the chocolate and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Once all cherry balls are dipped, place into freezer to set. Store in refrigerator