- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- 5 oz frozen spinach , thawed, drained
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- salt to tasteRemaining pasta bake ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken , diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 oz elbow macaroni , uncooked
- 6 slices bacon , cooked, drained, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.How to make spinach dip:
- Soften cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining dip ingredients (Mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, garlic, salt to taste) to the bowl. Mix well.Prepare chicken:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add sliced chicken. Sprinkle with salt and Italian seasoning.
- Cook, stirring, on medium heat, until it’s no longer pink, about 2 minutes.Cook pasta:
- Cook elbow macaroni al dente. Drain.How to assemble chicken and bacon pasta bake:
- To the skillet with sliced cooked chicken, add chopped cooked bacon, cooked and drained pasta, and spinach dip. Mix everything together, reheating slightly.
- Add pasta mixture to the casserole dish.
- Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 F in the preheated oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Then, broil for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned on top. Make sure not to burn the top of the pasta bake