- 6 cups romaine or salad greens washed, dried and chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and cumbled
- 3 boiled eggs sliced or chopped
- 1 large chicken breasts seasoned and cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp shaved parmesan cheese
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
- Add the greens to the salad bowl, then layer the bacon, eggs, chicken, tomatoes and half of the cheese on top.
- Add croutons and toss along with the remaining cheese and desired amount of dressing, or serve undressed and dress individual servings, garnishing each with remaining cheese.