- 1 small can red enchilada sauce (OR 2 cups of my favorite enchilada sauce)
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (rotisserie chicken or slow-cooked chicken will work great!)
- 1 small can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese (cheddar or jack cheese would work well too)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour enchilada sauce into a casserole dish or shallow baking dish (a pie dish works well too). Add black beans, corn, and shredded chicken. Sprinkle taco seasoning over whole dish. Top with cilantro, then shredded cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown. Serve with tortilla chips.