- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter divided
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 lemons (1 juiced and 1 sliced)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then coat with flour.
- Add to egg then to pan with 4 tablespoons of butter and sear until browned on both sides on medium high heat, about 3-4 minutes on each side then remove the chicken from the pan
- Whisk in the wine, broth, garlic powder, paprika and remaining butter and lemon juice over medium.
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and add to the skillet and let the sauce thicken 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken back in, topping with lemon slices and letting it reduce by half, another 8-10 minutes.