- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 3 cups raw peanuts (either with or without the skin)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, and honey, and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chipotle powder and the salt, and mix well.
- Add the peanuts and toss until coated.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Using a slotted spoon to allow excess chipotle mixture to drain back into the bowl, transfer the peanuts from the bowl to the baking sheet.
- Bake the peanuts for about 15-20 minutes. Remove and let cool.