- 1/2 cup okra (I use 1/2 cup, but you could certainly use 1/4 cup to start if you are nervous about it!)
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 Tablespoons water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet
- 1 heaping Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons De-fatted Peanut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Integral Collagen
- Dash vanilla
- 4 – 7 ice cubes
- In single serve blender cup (or regular blender), combine first three ingredients (okra, cottage cheese and water or almond milk) and blend well, until okra is completely blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well. I have found that if I use my single serve Ninja blender, I need to start with 4 ice cubes – blend that well, then add a few more.
- If it seems too thick, simply add a bit more water or unsweetened almond milk.