- 200 ml Coconut Rum (Blue Chair Bay)
- 400 ml orange juice
- 400 ml pineapple juice
- 400 ml ginger ale
- 200 ml grenadine or you may use the cherry syrup
For the garnish:
- Orange slices
- Lemon slices
- Maraschino cherries
- First of all, you need to prepare a large glass to combine some ingredients in it. You may start to pour the coconut rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and ginger ale. Mix and stir these ingredients until they are completely combined and continue to prepare for the following step below.
- After that, you may continue to pour other remaining ingredients in it, like the ice cubes and grenadine. Here, the grenadine will go to the bottom of the glass. Thus, it may create a beautiful gradation into your cocktail glass which makes it much more attractive.
- Before serving, you may complete your homemade Coconut Rum Punch with some beautiful fruits as the garnish. Here, you can add the orange slices as well as the lemon slices on top of your Coconut Rum Punch cocktail glass. Also, maraschino cherries will make your cocktail much prettier.