Copycat Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 Peaches sliced freshTea:
- 3 Tea Bags
- 6 cups Water
Making Peach Syrup
- Place water sugar and peaches in saucepan over med-high heat until they come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved turn off the burner, cover, and allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup to remove fruit pieces.Brewing Tea
- Bring water to boil, then shut off and steep your tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags allow to cool to room temperature, then add syrup to tea and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice and garnish with peach slices if you like.