- 16 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp finely minced shallot
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
- For the dressing: In a bowl or jar whisk together white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in olive oil, honey, shallot, sesame seeds and optional poppy seeds until mixture is well blended.
- For the salad: Add spinach, almonds and cranberries to a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing.