- 3 c. cooked chicken breast or rotisserie, pulled*
- 2 celery stalks, cut down the middle and sliced
- 3 tbsp. red onion, minced
- ½ apple, chopped
- ⅓ c. dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ c. plain Greek yogurt or light sour cream (more or less depending on personal preference)
- ½ c. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ c. toasted or candied pecans, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, celery, red onion, apple and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt (or sour cream), mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the bowl and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour, then fold in the nuts before serving.