- 2 cups cranberry juice (you can use low-sugar cranberry juice for a lighter alternative)
- 2 cups Sprite/7UP + extra for serving (you can substitute soda water for a lighter alternative)
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Stir all the ingredients together in a medium-size container. Pop a lid on the container or wrap it in plastic wrap and leave in the freezer overnight to set.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scrape out enough cranberry vodka slush to fill your glass 3/4 of the way full. Pour Sprite/7UP over the slush until it fills your glass.
- Give your cocktail a good stir to loosen up the slush and enjoy! (Ooh – and don’t forget to return the container to the freezer!!)