- 1 cucumber
- 2 large Roma tomatoes see note
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic optional
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup natural sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes into bite size pieces. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add chopped red onion and garlic, if using. Add parsley.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill. Pour over vegetables.
- Gently toss to coat.
- Serve salad immediately or cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in fridge until ready to serve.