- 2 tubes of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese – softened
- 3 TBS sour cream
- 1 envelop of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill – chopped small
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 3 large carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Preheat the oven to 350° as directed on the crescent roll package instructions.
- Spread crescent rolls across the cookie sheet – covering the cookie sheet and sealing the cuts between each of the rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Cool completely before adding toppings (you can also cool it and lightly cover it with a paper towel and leave on the countertop overnight).
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dip and fresh dill; stir until fully mixed.
- Chop all veggies very small and toss them all together in a bowl.
To Assemble The Pizza:
- Spread the ranch dill dip all over the baked and cooled crescent roll pizza base.
- Add chopped mixed veggies.
- Cut into equal squares and serve.