Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, use more if you have it or what ever cut of chicken( I usually use 4)
- 2- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- Place chicken in the crock pot. Pour chicken broth over chicken, pour cream of chicken soup over and add seasonings.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. Cook and drain the egg noodles and add into the chicken mixture.