- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lump crab meat canned
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips.