- 1kg chicken wings, halved
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic, sliced/chopped
- 2 inch ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Salt, if required
- rosemary (optional)
- Clean the chicken wings thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a non stick pan, add oil and saute ginger and garlic for 1 minute. Add in chilli flakes, rosemary and chicken wings.
- Fry for about 5 minutes. Keep turning the chicken wings.
- Add the soy sauce, black pepper and sesame oil. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the honey and cook for another 10 minutes or till the chicken is cook, dry and sticky. Once you have added the honey, do cook the chicken under low heat as you do not want to burn the chicken wings.
- Season with some salt, if required.