- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve or other sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milkCheesecake Layer
- 3 blocks cream cheese (8 ounces each), softened
- 3/4 cup Swerve or other sugar replacement
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour creamChocolate Layer
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces low carb dark chocolate I used 1 3oz Lily’s bar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9 or 10 inch springform pan, set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and milk in alternating amounts, starting and ending with flour. Stir until just blended.
- Pour in springform pan. Bake for 25 minutes until center is set and toothpick comes out clean.
- Lower oven temperature to 325*
- In bowl of stand mixer beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Separately whisk eggs with a fork in a small bowl, add beaten eggs to cream cheese mixture on low until just combined. Stir in sour cream. Pour mixture over cake in the springform pan, spreading to cover.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the outside edges appear set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Loosen the edges of cake from the pan by running a butter knife around the cake.Allow cake to cool completely. Cover cake and chill for at least 4 hours (I chilled mine overnight)
- When cheesecake is chilled heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in butter until smooth.
- Chill for 15 minutes and then spread over top of cake.
- Chill until ready to serve.