- 10 oz pasta (I used gf)
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 1 batch 3 Ingredient Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- salt, pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according the package directions. While they are cooking combine cashews, tahini, vegetable broth and this time nutritional yeast in the bowl of a blender. Season with salt and pepper and blend until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Heat a pan with a bit of oil. Olive oil is fine, or for a oil free version just heat a bit vegetable broth. Add garlic, optional garlic powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add trimmed and cleaned Brussels sprouts to that pan. Fry again for 5 minutes, then add pasta and vegan cheese sauce to that pan. Cook everything for 5 minutes longer.
- Finally transfer to bowls or plates, enjoy.