Garlic Parmesan Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup white flour
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and the buttermilk.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, parmesan, breadcrumbs, baking powder and seasoning together.
- Place a dark-colored roasting pan (a baking tray works as well) in the oven to heat up.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mix, coating evenly and shaking off any extra flour.
- Next, coat the chicken pieces in the egg mixtures. Then, dip them into the flour again, this time coating very well.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven and melt the butter on it. Place the coated chicken pieces on the tray.