- 4 lemons
- 7 cups filtered water
- 1.5 inch turmeric root (or 2 tsp turmeric powder)
- 1 inch ginger root (or more to taste)
- 12 peppercorns
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar or 6 dates(Optional)
- Using a sharp knife cut the peel of off the lemons. Discard the seeds then add the lemons to a powerful blender or food processor.
- Peel the turmeric and ginger root and add them to the blender together with the peppercorns and sweetener or choice.
- Process until completely smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness to taste.
- Serve chilled over ice.