- 2 lbs chicken cut into cubes
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can 20 oz Dole Pineapple Slices quartered
- Bamboo skewers
- 1/3 cup King’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Original
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Heat up a skillet and add the oil. Pan fry the chicken until they are nicely cooked and browned on the surface. Remove from heat, cool off.
- Tread one piece of the chicken then follow by one quartered piece of the pineapple slice, follow by another piece of chicken. Arrange on the serving platter and finish threading the rest of the chicken.
- Brush the BBQ sauce generously on the chicken, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.