- 1 Cup Cauliflower (cooked & cooled)
- ¾ Cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ Cup PB2 (or other powdered peanut butter)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Tsp Stevia (granules)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Blend together cauliflower, protein, peanut butter powder, eggs, coconut oil, 3 tsp stevia, baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt ghee. Stir in cinnamon and remaining 1 tsp stevia.
- Pour main mix evenly into muffin trays. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon mix to each and stir with a toothpick for “swirls”.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown and cooked through.