Homemade Sweet Potato Flatbread
- 1 cup Sweet Potatoes , mashed (1 Large Sweet Potato)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour + extra for dusting, about (½ cup)
- Wash, peel and dice sweet potatoes. Place them in a pot and pour in water – just enough to cover them. Bring them to a boil and cook until soft.
- Drain the water. Using a fork mash them as finely as possible. Let them cool down a bit before adding flour.
- Form sticky dough. Flour your work surface as well as the dough (be generous with the flour). Divide it into 8 pieces and form each piece into a round shape. Now roll out each piece until thin.
- Cook on a hot and dry frying pan for about 2 minutes (1 minute per side).
- Best served warm (buttered and salted) as a side.
Yields: 8 serving