Honey Garlic Salmon
- 4 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot add in the salmon skin side down.
- Cook salmon for 5-7 minutes on skin side (depending on size).
- Very carefully flip salmon. If the skin is sticking to the pan give it more time to cook. It should release easily from the pan.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pan.
- Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked and looks opaque and the sauce is thick.
- Take off of the heat. When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish, if desired.