- 7 lb bone-in skin-on turkey breast
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chopped poultry fresh herb mix rosemary, sage and thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion chopped into large slices
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks
- Add chicken broth to Instant Pot insert. Place trivet inside. Arrange onions, garlic and celery.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix oil, paprika, herb mix, salt and pepper.
- Wash the turkey breast, remove gravy pocket. Wash and pat dry. Brush turkey breast with olive oil mixture. Place in the trivet, breast side up.
- Place lid on Instant Pot. Set valve the sealing. Press “manual”, set timer to 35 minutes High Pressure.
- When the IP beeps, press “cancel/off” and let the pressure release naturally. It will keep the turkey juicy.
- When pressure is released, open lid carefully, away from your face.
- Using large fork, remove turkey from pressure cooker. Set on a cutting board, serving platter or if desired on a baking pan, to crisp up the skin in the oven. To do so: place cooked turkey breast in the oven under broiler set to 440 degrees F. Broil until skin is golden and crispy, watching the turkey the whole time. You may have to rotate the pan during broiling.
To make the gravy, drain the pan drippings through a sieve to catch the onions and garlic. You can also press them through it to get all the flavor into the gravy. Measure out two cups of the liquid and place back in the Instant Pot insert. Add a mixture of 2 tablespoons or cornstarch with 1/4 cup of cold water and whisk well. Saute until thickens.