- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing. Stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, chives, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, red onion, and bacon. Stir well to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper, as needed.