Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powde
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups almond flour
- Flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- To the same bowl, add monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix using hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour and mix together with hand mixer.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (NOTE: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart.)
- Add desired amount of sea salt to top of each cookie.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake cookies until toothpick can be poked into center and comes out cleanly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!