- 5 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 9 tbsp butter, melted
- 2/3 cup Monkfruit Powdered
- 1 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 9 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 3 tbsp Monkfruit powdered
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit powdered
- splash of heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, egg yolk, butter, Monkfruit powdered, butter, sour cream, orange extract, and vanilla extract on medium-high until thoroughly combined.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and beat again.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons Monkfruit powdered, with the chopped fresh cranberries, and stir until cranberries are coated.
- Add the coated cranberries to the batter and stir well.
- Line a regular loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, combine the melted butter and Monkfruit powdered and stir. Add a splash of heavy whipping cream until the mixture is the consistency of a thick glaze. As it is poured on the hot bread it will thin out more.
- Pour glaze over hot Keto Cranberry Orange Bread.