- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, and stevia powder together. Press mixture into the lined pan to form a crust. Freeze for 15 minutes while making the filling.
- Combine coconut butter, avocados, stevia powder, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend using an electric mixer until combined. Pour and spread filling onto the crust and freeze.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and liquid stevia thoroughly. Spread topping over the chilled bars and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.