- 1 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cover a large cookie sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper. Place the cookie sheet into an oven set at the lowest possible setting. Allow the cookie sheet to warm as you make the brittle.
- Add sweetener and syrup to a medium sized microwave safe bowl and mix to combine.. Microwave for 3 minutes and then stir. Microwave for another 3 minutes.
- Add butter and peanuts and microwave for 2 more minutes. Stir well.
- Add baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and spread it out.
- Put the cookie sheet into the freezer for 30 minutes, or on the counter for 1 hour to set.
- Use a large knife to cut the brittle into triangles.