Keto Spinach Omelette
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup frozen spinach thawed and chopped, extra water removed
- 2½ tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon pink saltOther
- 2 tablespoon butter or ghee to fry
- ¼ cup cheedar cheese
- Whisk all ingredient of egg mixture together.
- Heat ghee or butter in a pan. Pour the mixture in a non-stick pan and fry for 2 minutes on medium heat. Slide a spatula under the omelette to loosen. Slide the omelette in a large plate. Flip the omelette back to pan and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese and let it melt. Fold the omelette and serve.